Welcome to Event Espresso
We are pleased you have joined our community of web and event professionals. Our goal is to make your event sales and registration process more simple and more profitable.
Use this page to become familiar with how to receive support, and our other product offerings; come on in!
Getting Started with Event Espresso 4Here are the commonly used resources to help you install, configure and publish your first event quickly in EE4. Get Started with Event Espresso 4 »
Getting Started with Event Espresso 3Here are the commonly used resources to help you install, configure and publish your first event quickly in Event Espresso 3. Get Started with Event Espresso 3 »
Do you need a little extra help? Take a look at the Getting Support options below.
Log in to EventEspresso.com to access the following support options.
Each Event Espresso Support License comes with 12 months of standard support. Standard support includes access to the Event Espresso:
- Documentation – Resources for the beginner and advanced users.
- Support Forums – Professional help from Event Espresso staff and experienced users.
- Pre-release Channel – Alpha or Beta versions of Event Espresso products that are being tested before official release.
- Professionals – Hire a developer or development agency to help you with your project.
- Resources – Resources, Guides, Tutorials, Tips, Strategies and reports on how to be successful with WordPress event registration and ticketing plugins; especially for event managers, developers and business owners.
- Translate Event Espresso – Learn how to translate Event Espresso into your language.
- Vote on New Features – Help guide the development of your favorite event registration system.
Premium Support (optional):
Sometimes it’s best if you just ask the experts to get involved quickly and directly. We have a few options to make your life easier and your events more successful:
- Priority Support Tokens – If you can’t figure things out, we’ll do our best to make sure your specific challenges are resolved and your events are successful (excludes custom coding or custom development).
- Custom Gateway Integration – Would your business and your events be more successful if you could use a different payment gateway, or do you already have an account with a payment gateway that Event Espresso does not yet support? We can integrate the payment gateway you need.
- Sponsor a New Feature – Need a new feature and really wanna make it happen? Sponsoring features puts your request to the front of the development plans.
Join a real-time community chat group (hosted by Event Smart) for professionals that are leading the way in events from event management, event technology and event marketing to work-life balance.